fibroids miracle

Husband Mind When Wife Doing WOT

The position of the intimate relationship that can make a woman orgasm many times is the woman on top. Position was said to be the position of most danger by researchers, not deter women want to reach the top of the climax when having sex with her husband.

Woman on top to be the favorite position of wives who want to quickly had an orgasm. However, have you ever thought what it thinks your husband when you are on it? There are a few things you think about when the husband was on top of her wife. Here are the things you have in mind your husband, ladies.

1. "Please tell me when you're on it. I really can not handle to pump again. Taste, my buttocks muscles feel tense and will not be able to defecate again. "
2. "Do not ruin my Mr.P, you have more control than over my body."
3. "Is there any other way that does not bother you? You can be faster to finish was on top of my body? I better just who is above and committing itself to your satisfaction. "
4. "Do not close your breasts, it's like closing the Mona Lisa. Why do you cover your breasts? You're the best part of my body is above your breasts are part moves. Please do not get rid of that moment. "
5. "Should we need to find a suitable rhythm that rhythm. I that adapts to you or vice versa. "
6. "Should I just lie here alone? I do not want you to think I'm lazy. I would like to take over. But, I do not want to issue a word that offends you when having sex. "
7. "There is what I like in this position. I have access easily touch your breasts or buttocks. Everything at the same time. When you're on top, it's all within reach of my arm. "
8. "So feel hot when you put your hand on my chest during intercourse. But, do not press hard, so that I can continue to breathe. "
9. "You look more beautiful and sexy than your photographs over the years. Looks younger. "
10. "Can we switch places. It seems now my turn to be on top of you. Let me be a star in this game. "
What will you do after reading this, ladies? Remain at the top of your husband or another? It all depends on the agreement you and your husband.

Its true or not, just ask your husband ;). See the other article here.
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment