fibroids miracle

12 Husband Mind When Misionary Style In Intercourse

Missionary style in the intimate relationship of husband and wife is a style that is often used. Because, the basic position in intimate relationships is this style. Which then sprung positions other modifications.

Section 1

"Oh good, we have sex. The only thought that passed in my head is very realistic position to be fair. But, for that, we might think, I only have sex for one hour. But, little did we know will be stuck in a missionary like a bear having sex. "
"Are we just do missionary all the time? There is nothing wrong with this position. But can try other positions? I am bored. "
"Am I bothering you? I worry a sudden you would hate me that is above you. "
"My chest sweat and keep you cool. Seriously, is enough to do this for a long time. Can be enhanced with your movements are active and erotic? Do not say anything. "

Section 2

"You know, we could do something else, for example, rolling over on your side. This change in a big way. Please! "
"I can solve it alone, but it does not need to happen. We are better than this. "
"This is all I did. I'm getting tired. I can not go on like this, and if you try and do anything from take me, you'll only be pressing the crotch with my weight. "
"Are you okay? You do not move. I can not tell if you are in a coma or something else because we are in the missionary position. "

Section 3

"Come on, you can do something else. Makes me getting hot in this bed. Do not let just my work. It's all for the sake of our mutual satisfaction. "
"I give up. Only the eyes and say you're tired and stop all this. Really hurt me. "
"Stop trying to kiss me, darling. I could not keep my head in the same time. What if you menggelinjang and give a gentle touch on the neck, back, or gently grabbed my hair. "
"Okay, we're done. For me, the position of this intimate relationship the most boring in the world, even though it's all relative.

Hmm, which of the above things in mind of your husband ladies ? See more article.
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment