fibroids miracle

Reasons Men Do Not Want To Say Love

How many times he's saying "I love you" or "I love you" to you? Haha ... can be counted on the fingers huh?

Well, believe that the attitude he showed it was not because he does not love you, you know. For men, the feeling of love is not necessarily always be indicated by words.

Read HOW MEN EXPRESSING LOVE WITHOUT WORDS

So, if they are in love, why do they refuse to reveal in words? It turns out there's a reason.

Less expressive!

Some friends Vemale claimed that uttered the phrase "I love you" or "I love you" was less expressive. For them, the expression of feelings is much more precise when delivered via #sikap. Whether it while giving a hug, a kiss, or cuddling, and so forth.

"If it was just the way I love you wrote all men can, but who patiently accompanied him everywhere and ngertiin she's just someone special. And that love,".

Sounds false

Nah! Men feel that 'I love you' is not enough to prove that someone really loves. Moreover, if only limited by SMS or chat. Well, it could be just AutoText deliberately kept.

Not that if there are men who utter this phrase means all false love ya, but for men it is this sentence can not be any sacred and pronounced.

"Bit-little say 'I love you' even arguably liar later ..." Rully - 29 years.

Sometimes so annoying

Either because it is full poisoned movies, romance novels and soap opera drama, he becomes exasperated and feel words 'I love you' so a bit annoying and cause itchy ears.

Moreover, if as I said it is not right the moment, in addition to feel like a lie, the impression is very disturbing.

"Never before fitting being in the office and really busy, she insisted on the phone and I said 'I love you' at the end of the phone. Spontaneous me angry. Why should ya a little say 'I love you'?" Zul, -29 years.

Less memorable

It seemed a long time so mediocre when spoken continuously. Try if for example pronounced at certain moments, be sure to make a hair-raising goose bumps and the liver.

Part of the male ego

Is part of the ego that makes him so proud to utter the sacred words. Most men feel weak and desperate moment uttered the phrase 'I love you'. Men want to still look strong, hard and soft, that's why they are reluctant to do a girls thing or something sweet.

Even so, it does not mean words 'I love you' is something bad impression. Because actually it is said 'I love you' is a phrase that discharge from the heart.

Say 'I love you' for the right person, on the right moment.
Previous
Next Post »
Thanks for your comment